Friday, September 11, 2015

Really? An Update?

I glanced around this morning, and although I have so many things to do, there is not a fire to put out.  I have not felt that way for quite a long time.  I tried to think about what I used to do when I felt like this. (I felt like this?)  I looked around a bit on my computer and saw my old beloved blog.  It has been stuck on Emilee's 16th birthday for a long time now.  I wondered what it would feel like to add to it....to start writing again.

I looked at the old family picture on this blog cover, that shows us all gathered on Riley's 8th birthday.  She just turned 13!  So I decided to add a family picture in this post that is a bit more recent.  That's us from last December.  I'm sure I could do better than that.  I plan on it.  I need to, because when I looked back on what I used to write and share here, I was filled with happiness about what I managed to record of our family history.  I want more of that!!







No comments: